Here are things I’ve written at the Free Beacon’s blog, all of which you should read if you haven’t already.
- Video games don’t cause violence. Or maybe they do! But we really don’t have any proof one way or the other and it’s silly to think we do.
- Similarly, it’s silly to think that just because the president loves books he should oppose drone warfare.
- Maker’s Mark is economically illiterate and determined to damage its brand by watering down its bourbon.
- Football and Fútbol are in dire straits, though for different reasons.
- Stephen King’s book on the Kennedy assassination does that thing where liberals assume that Kennedy would’ve extricated us from Vietnam and waged the Cold War in a far different manner if he had lived. This is weird.
I think that’s it for now. Go! Read! Click. Close and then click again!